Every family is entitled to afford a Jewish education for its children.
Since our founding half a century ago, New England Academy of Torah has
never, ever, turned away a student for financial reasons. We remain firmly committed to the principle that each Jewish girl, regardless of her family's finances, is entitled to an excellent Jewish education. We've never discriminated against lower-income families and never intend to.
Many of our students receive some form of financial aid through our Scholarship Fund.
To carry out our commitment to admitting Jewish students regardless of financial ability, we process scholarship applications through FACTS Tuition Management Systems, a professional company that reviews applicants' detailed financial records and recommends a tuition fee based on them. Our scholarship committee then makes the final financial aid decision and issues a school contract. To assure maximum confidentiality, this committee is chaired by a person from outside the Orthodox community. Parents may appeal its decision if they feel relevant financial information has been overlooked.
FACTS then collects all tuition and fees for the upcoming school year, subject to these mandatory guidelines:
- The school does not accept any postdated checks or credit card payments for tuition. You must either choose to pay your account in full by August 1 or establish a FACTS account. FACTS handles all payments using a direct debit method. The company is fully bonded and insured and does not have any access to your checking or savings accounts other than to auto-deduct your monthly tuition payment. The application form from FACTS describes the process in greater detail.
- There is a $25 fee to apply for financial aid and a $38 fee for establishing your Facts payment account.
- You may track your account online 24 hours a day.
- You may choose either the 5th of the month or the 20th of the month as the date when your payment is drawn from your checking account. All payments must be completed by June 5, 2016.
- You may choose to make your monthly payment by credit card, but you will be charged a 2.5% convenience fee.
- Parents have the following options for paying their tuition fees for the upcoming school year:
- Full balance of tuition payment before August 1.
- Have the school use last year's financial data from and auto enroll for the coming school year with FACTS.
- Sign up online [link to https://ecashierk12.factstuition.com/] for FACTS, using NEAT’s Institution ID – 08863 – and PIN number – 02906. FACTS will then deduct the tuition fee from your checking account over the following 10 months.
If you have any questions in regard to financial aid or tuition, please contact Rabbi Peretz Scheinerman at 401-331-5327, ext. 21, or by email [link to firstname.lastname@example.org